Credits go to Blunt_machete one of our Admins.
- Buildings are limited to 2x2x2
- No bug using, exploiting or abuse of powers
- Don’t ask admins for items, teleports, loot respawn, ect.
- English only in the world chat.
- Do not build in or on loot spawn areas, or in cities/towns/farms etc.
- Do not block the road.
- Do not damage vehicles like cars, planes, helicopters, or any other moving objects.
- Do not raid any building that does not belong to you.
- Do not own more than 1 vehicle per player.
- Always place a metal sign at your base stating the owner(s)
- For every player in a base there should be a claimed bedroll
- Violations of these rules will result in a (permanent) ban.
Bananas are our currency which can be used on all our servers, you take your balance with you when you connect to a different one of our servers.
You get FREE Bananas for playing on our servers, your so-called salary. You also receive Bananas for killing zombies, the Mega zombie giving the most.
Check your balance with /balance. See our post “Shop Commands” how to use your Bananas.
This is the server list for the 2Connect Unturned servers.
IP 184.108.40.206 port 27015 2Connect 1 PVE Easy Once called PC1DX.
IP 220.127.116.11 port 27017 2Connect 2 PVE Normal
IP 18.104.22.168 port 27019 2Connect 3 PVP Easy
Have fun and play fair.
Oeps, I just realized we already have this info on here.
Well, try all 3 off them. You can use the Bananas in all 3 servers!
Unturned Shop commands are:
/sell <ID or name>: sell something from your inventory to the server shop
/buy <ID or name>: buy something from the server shop
/buy v.<ID or name>: buy a vehicle (car, boat, plane and such)
/cost <ID or name>: ask for buying and selling price for an item from the server shop
/balance : Show your delicious amount of Bananas!!
/pay player <amount> : pay amount to player
/exchange <amount>/money : exchange amount of bananas for XP (exchange rate is 0.5)
/exchange <amount> : exchange amount of XP for Bananas (exchange rate is 0.5)
Why do we have building limitations you ask? Good question! We have building limitations because everything you build fills up our server map, when the map is too full we get lag and we don’t like lag. The only solution to get rid of the lag is to do a server WIPE, which we also don’t like. So stick with these rules:
Maximum blocks per user: 8 (for example a 2 x 2 x 2 base)
If there are multiple players in your base you can multiply: so 2 players is 16 blocks, 3 players is 24 blocks and so on.
Place a metal sign at your base stating the players living there and make sure there is a claimed bed for each player on the sign. (we can look into your base to check)
We do not warn you if you break the rules, we just just remove your complete base. Don’t complain to us about that if you were not following the rules.